Thread: camping
View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2005, 02:19 (Ref:1197792)   #2
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I heard Mr Palmer was stopping camping at his circuits, which is a shame because the campsite at Oulton was really good, inside the circuit at Lodge corner.

Only experience I've had is at BTCC events, don't know what the arrangements/facilities are for smaller or other events, but Oulton is/was good like I said, with water, toilets, showers etc. Also, Donington had it's own free campsite near Coppice corner (with toilets etc.) which looked quite nice, and a independent one, which we camped in last year. That was also pleasent, with facilities. And a gate went straight up to one of the entrances. If anything, next time I go to Donny and camp, I'd go for the free one, my friend spent one night there, and said it was good.

Oh, and I've camped at Le Mans (only one night though, and that was in the Expo carpark - staying for 5 nights this year though!), but that would need it's own topic!