View Single Post
Old 25 May 2001, 03:46 (Ref:96345)   #17
mtpanorama
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst (best racetrack in the world)
mtpanorama should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Really, though, I think it's most worthwhile taking the drive well past Bilpin on Bell's Line of Road... lots of good territory there... and apart from the Wiseman's Ferry Road, there's the Old Northern Road out of Dural (up to Dural has been destroyed...), and the other side there's an interesting dirt road from the Ferry back to the Putty Road (another worth a drive!) near Blaxlands Ridge Rd...
Geez Ray,
I think i have followed every one of your roads, but probably about 30years latter. Growing up at north richmond and having friends all over the hawkesbury district meant i found some really good roads in the area. I have probably driven on just about every one of them at some time or another.

Another good one, although it is dirt is the drive down to wheeny creek (turn off Blaxlands ridge road) go down across the creek (the little wooden bridge washed away) and then follow the road along and you come out on the Putty road at the colo river, or if you turn right halfway along you come out at the NRMA depot at Bilpin(mountain lagoon road).

Yes Agnes banks would be correct, and i had heard something about that hill. But it was alittle before my time

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either