View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2011, 11:19 (Ref:2988711)   #1003
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
While im delighted to hear this , I am disapointed at such a low key effort from Brundle . I would have thought he was on an overall win mission , difficult as that will be . What about the gentleman driver per car rule ?
I think LMP2 has always looked likely since the middle of this year when Greaves tested Alex. I think this is more about racing with his son and the enjoyment rather than going for the win.

But you do bring up an interesting question about gentlemen drivers which is something I've been thinking about. Quite a few LMP2 teams might need a reshuffle.

Olivier Lombard was ranked as silver this year. He could move up to Gold possibly? I think Alex Brundle should be a silver so that team could try and bring in a quick third driver.

Same thing for Signatech with Lucas Ordonez. Will he now be ranked above silver?

http://www.lemans.org/wpphpFichiers/...tification.pdf