View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2012, 18:32 (Ref:3013661)   #1498
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post

Some of you are just so hard to please it's beyond ridiculous.
If by that, you mean that I don't look at a turd, and find a way to mentally polish it and call it gold, thank you.

I'm sorry, I don't find the prospects that there is an infinitely small probability that Audi might choose to run PLM, and make it a demonstration parade all that exciting. I can admit, that having Audi there, might garner the race a few more mentions on page 17 of the sports section of a few newspapers.

Should Audi and Toyota come... great. Should all the petrol, non-Hybrid cars instead, great too... even without Audi and Toyota.

Toyota have managed to make a mockery of their last two big programs I've followed. F1 and the GT ONE both had gobs of money thrown at them with no success. I like Oreca, and respect the success they had with the Vipers. Having said that, they didn't do much with Chrysler LMP program, and only lucked into a win with Mazda. Otherwise, there isn't much distinguishable there. Hopefully it is different this time.

I don't see much hope for the HPD either. Petrol, non-hybrid, privateer run teams... It will take a miracle...