View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2023, 22:38 (Ref:4166361)   #46
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Apparently my recording started at lap 5 so that's nice, and Peacock won't rewind so that's even better. But guess I'll catch up with the 7k commercials. At the restart now
This

This has happened to me before and happened today. The pre race show actually contains the start of the race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Pedersen definitely not earning future with other teams is he? Spent far far far too long blocking anyone from getting by, dude you just don't have it today concede and earn future respect
I don't think he was that slow tbh, but he should have let the leader through for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Decent race. Thought it was going to be a caution fest with the start but very clean after. Good, hard racing mid pack at the end.

Paulo looks untouchable, right now.Why's that??

I couldn't watch live because I was at the Pub. Thankfully on the Peacock app, I could rewind the live coverage.
I was picking up drywall from home depot first, then expecting somebody to come over and help me work on boat, but that didn't happen. So i was doing kitchen remodel **** and missed the first 10 minutes or so.

Still a good race, Mid Ohio is a great track and Palou is in a world of his own. He needs and F1 drive next year. Pato was a stud today too, just passing everybody, then pitting, and passing them all again! a top 10 with an extra green flag stop is absolutely crazy. That was OWard at his best.

Can't believe Herta and Rahal were compromised in the pits. gotta put blame on Herta for his issue, but Rahal had 2 bad pit stops because of crew errors. sucks for him.