View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2014, 23:42 (Ref:3471394)   #65
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
The ruling got silly when BAR wanted one car in 555 blue and one car in Lucky Strike white black and red... Bernie and Max said no so they split it down the middle.... half 555 blue and half Lucky Strike.

McLaren have been black and silver all year. Its just the branding that has been switched around although in Sochi SAP was black lettering on a white insignia, black pods. In Austin SAP was what looked like big bold lettering SAP in McLaren's original papaya orange... on black pods, no background insignia. No Johnnie Walker either but Mobil prominent on wing and helmets
I remember the BAR car and no offence but that doesn't answer my question as to why a team has to have a uniform livery?

I liked the McLaren SAP livery.