View Single Post
Old 27 May 2011, 01:16 (Ref:2886493)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wims View Post
I always wondered how a top team like say RBR would do if they got transported back in time to the early 80s, with their current technology. They would have been so far ahead lol.

As for drivers blacking out, the drivers werent really athletes back then, many of them smoked and I seriously doubt that they spent much time in the gym, while todays drivers are without exception in excellent physical shape.
Interestingly Adrian Newey cut his teeth back in the early/mid '80s at March and was involved in their IndyCar project. When F1 banned ground effect cars after '82, IndyCars were still fully ground effect.

I remember seeing Keke Rosberg heaving on the Marlboros.