View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2014, 13:42 (Ref:3416904)   #682
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
It worries me how many people are fixated on the relationship between these two drivers when it's the racing that is important. Opponents are rarely friendly with so much at stake and no doubt Nico and Lewis will be friends again in a few years when this is all water under the bridge. For now, who cares? Bring on a fight to liven up this one team season I say
I'm not worried. It's skewed because there's saturation coverage, only so much mileage can be excavated from Merc winning all the time so they zero in unduly on their bickering and the fans, in their turn, get pulled into that vortex. That said, his relationship with his rival is an important part of the championship calculus. Hamilton and Rosberg need to hold it together and fend of external and internal pressures that may harm them.

I'd sooner that tension being recorded than the minute and pedestrian voyeurism over Hambos fraught relationship with the Nicole lady.