danieljboys
Racer

United Kingdom
Aldershot, Hampshire
danieljboys should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddockman
Great day out!

It really is a great feeling to watch big Single seaters out the back actually on the limit which you can visibly see with power slides and high speed twitchs of oposite lock!. Shame not all series can reproduce the pure spectacle of theese "proper" race cars.

Long may the series continue and so too Brands without any need for further sanatisation. Safety has it's place in some peoples eyes but to take away any more of the real GP loop would IMO be tantermount to a tragedy.
I'll second all of this. It was definitely a good day out!
1- Entry fee was a fair price for an international race

2- Alot of time had obviously been spent on the raceday program- it was a SENSIBLE price compared to alot of programs I've subsequently regretted buying in the past. its good to see a program with this amount of well written info and not page after page of glossy adverts for expensive watches or similar products with just a few smatterings of content related to the event!

3- Interesting support races

4- And of course the home team interest with everyone cheering on Team GB in a good atmosphere.

This racing fan went home happy! If its like this next year I'll definitely be going again.