View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2013, 09:46 (Ref:3319380)   #228
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
As long as they are consolidating the races that they have then I'm happy enough. 18 individual races is an adequate number. I know we'd all like a 'surprise' so we can look forward to something new for 2014 and we feel let down knowing there [save that Indy thing] isn't one but is a 'surprise' really neccesary? No. Most of the tracks delivered fair racing this year. It makes sense to consolidate rather than to gamble on what might turn out to be a dud. They can be braver when the financial situation is stronger.

There's no attendance issues with the street tracks which is why they favour street events generally but it's tough to reserve space in a commuter area so they are maximising the space used in the time that they have. This is less of an issue with permanent roadcourses.