View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2013, 21:01 (Ref:3343829)   #3155
knighty
Veteran

England
Essex
knighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridknighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALEEN S7R View Post
Purely speculation on my part, but I was thinking, now that Paul Di resta is out of a drive in F1 for 2014 what are the chances of him being recruited by Porsche to take up 1 of the remaining seats? Ok he hasnt got sportscar racing experince but he is a DTM Champion and to my mind has all the qualities for endurance racing. Your thoughts please..
a bit off topic but I think he is the last driver they need.......he will probably demoralize the team by publically saying to the press and TV crews (like he did for the past 3 years) that the team needs to build a faster car for him to get podiums......imagine if you were an engineer working 70 hour weeks in the force india factory and you hear your driver say that......really, I'm glad to see the back of him.....really I think he had a high opinion of himself, yes he is good, but in F1 you need to be brilliant, and he was only good......... I think he will now join the list of has-been F1 drivers, could perhaps be the next McNish if he changes his attitude.