View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2013, 13:19 (Ref:3315747)   #6
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by isynge View Post
Up until the release of the PLM entry list I was pretty sure I was keen on doing the 16 Hours of Petit Le Fujimans (which I wholeheartedly like as a name), but now I suspect I may find other things to occupy my attention for at least some of the PLM period.

Bearing this in mind I think I'm a degree more excited about Fuji than Road Atlanta and might try and keep powder dry for that one.

It's a shame, in years gone by PLM has been a real favourite for occupying a whole day when I could monopolise the TV, do something elaborate in the kitchen, and be assured there was something interesting happening in the background.
Now that you mention it, the PLM entry list does look a bit uninspiring this year, especially when compared to previous years, whereas Fuji will be bringing a few extra entries and undoubtedly stiffer competition. Overall, I think Petit Le Mans will play second fiddle in my October 18-20th weekend racing orchestra.