View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2006, 12:02 (Ref:1762643)   #15
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Now that I have finished (subject to requests!) on the Holly Birkett thread, I'll start putting a few pics. up on this thread which, as promised, I have renamed. Not quite sure how I'll deal with this given the huge mix of the cars ages both in the WHT and the support races but could be interesting. It'll not be too structured with all the various eliminators and qualifyers leading up to the final; the whole weekend was a blur of FF1600 cars, and 'no' I couldn't really keep up with a 150 of them but plenty were historic, so let's see how it goes!

First, however, just a short note to acknowledge the tragedy that took place on Sunday when Superkarter, Richard Weavers, lost his life in an accident at Brooklands. This matter is not for discussion here, and in such circumstances words are cheap, but as a small gesture on our part, let us dedicate this thread to his memory. RIP, Richard.

Last edited by John Turner; 10 Nov 2006 at 12:05.