View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2006, 12:35 (Ref:1764925)   #24
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Haggis Memorial Trophy

A race for Clubman A, Clubman B and Sports 1600c cars. As I've said before, I haven't a clue what the ages of these cars are but I'll show a few pics anywayl

The Gryphon C73/75 of Gavin Childs leads early on, with the Doris CKM (yes, really!) of Anthony Denham and the already seen Mallock Mk11B, this time driven by Ray:-

Once passed the Doris, Ray Mallock latched onto the Gryphon, and there followed a great display of close racing for the lead. Despite his best attempts Mallock had to give second best to Childs who won by 3 tenths:-

The Mallock Mk21 of Chris Burnham and the Phantom P94 of Philip Allen. They had swapped places by the end and finished 12th & 13th:-