View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2006, 17:44 (Ref:1658413)   #22
tristancliffe
Veteran

United Kingdom
Norwich, UK
tristancliffe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridtristancliffe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the advice and tips guys.

Just to let you know that I have arranged to go to the Borough19 sprint meeting at Bentwaters, Ipswich this weekend. Maybe not the best track, but plenty of space to reduce the risk of noob mistakes. After that I'm hoping to go to Cadwell in September for the next meeting.

Maybe after that I'll take the ARDS test and do some proper 'Test Days'...

As for karting, the other week I had a go on my friends Senior TKM kart, and it was awesome. Currently keeping an eye open for a chassis/engine at a reasonable price, and then I might be able to find the money to do a few races there... Who knows where motorsport might take me, but it'll be fun finding out.

I will of course not hesitate to ask questions in the future, as I reckon every single one of you has more experience and knowledge of this stuff than me, and it's always nice to learn new things. But I'm (hopefully) not going to come running here with silly questions I can find out for myself in 10 minutes.

Thanks again,

Tristan