View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 2009, 02:39 (Ref:2529653)   #19
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
This might make scheduling a Bahrain/Abu Dhabi double header a little difficult
Whispers from the powder tent out in the sandy locals of the UAE suggest that there may be more than meets the eye to the F1 announcement and the VESA announcement regarding calendars for 2010

The way the story goes is that the V8Supercar circus may play a role as the major support class to the F1s in Abu Dhabi!

There is a dearth of motorsport in that region, with Speedcar and the CSV cup cars being the headline acts... so a V8Supercar inspired support program would make some sense

The need to wait for the F1 calendar is supposedly because VESA needs to know what date they will need to get cars across the world to make the F1 date

Allegedly of course
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods