View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2014, 16:13 (Ref:3396262)   #811
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbusA346 View Post
I also thought it took the marshals a long time to clear the debris at Copse, there were numerous large gaps in traffic to clear the large pieces of bodywork.
I'm guessing not much point in rushing and taking risks when it was clear the SC was going to take a long time to sort out the trailing pack. Couldn't see the clear up from where I was but I could see the SC troubles. Why, oh why can't we do this right in Europe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbusA346 View Post
Also noticed a couple of laps before the safety car came in that one Aston nearly stopped at Copse, backing the pack up, it plus the car behind then drove off again at speed and the Aston behind them nearly stopped and went really slow all the way to Maggotts backing the pack up and then drove off at speed.
He backed them up all the way down the old pit straight too, no idea why. He was getting hand signals from the Ferrari following him. Our theory was he was slowing them down to allow his team mate to catch up.