View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2023, 09:50 (Ref:4188994)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think there's an inevitability that Checo will come out looking sub-par as the comparison with his utterly dominant team mate in the best (and the same) car will always paint him in a poor light. I think that - unlike his team mate who was supremely confident throughout the season - Checo let his poorer performances get to him and he seemed at times incapable of breaking out of that mindset which led to overdriving and mistakes. Skam's ranking is pretty much the same as mine would be although I would put Checo ahead of Oscar (his day will surely come). I suspect though that there are drivers who would have made more of what Checo had at his disposal.