View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2007, 21:46 (Ref:2022995)   #6
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I've had a speed limiter for 35 years, she also does the ironing sometimes I have found the tomtom definitely keeps me somewhere near the speed limit so that's a start. With the state of the overcrowded road system in the UK today its nearly self limiting anyway !
I have a good idea, all the time you are held up in traffic you should be alowed to make up for it on a sliding scale, ie 50 mph for 1hr, 100mph for 30mins and so on . Vote for me in the next G E
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !