View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2011, 21:30 (Ref:2894719)   #64
AGD
Veteran

AGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAGD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I think anything running from "garage 56" is going to be unclassified.
Just imagine if an unclassified car wins overall. That would be interesting. I don't think that will happen in 2012 with the Sausagemobile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
I think Duncan has lost it, suprised but interested Dan is involved. Is it just me or is Don Panoz getting really bored about the ALMS?
I think Panoz is trolling the fans. The Abruzzi is one thing, but now this? As for AAR, Gurney had an Indycar way back in the early 80s that had some similar design components. That was back when performance led to design, not vice versa. The fact that Indycars did not take that shape may foreshadow the future of the Sausagemobile, but maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Did I hear that right from Hindy on Eurosport, Nissan P1 coupe built by ORECA is due, possibly even tested already!
A modern day Nissan-Courage connection? I guess Oreca has the 02 on their hard drives. Maybe Nissan has a Zytek engine or something running in an 02 testbed? It would be nice if something came from this, but who knows. I wonder if Renault would be more likely to enter Le Mans than Nissan with the South American race potential and the two Asian rounds, but again, who knows. Sometimes nothing comes from these testbeds.