View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2011, 18:38 (Ref:2955575)   #3
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm really looking forward to this race. I haven't been able to watch the last few rounds live, but I think I can work this one out.

Is Kevin Buckler running in one of his GTC cars?

The Level 5 HPD will be nice to see. Their livery makes me chuckle though, because whenever new cars debut in all black before they get "painted" I always like them. But for some reason Level 5's all black livery hasn't inspired the same feeling.

Also, I think there is another race thread already, but not much action on it http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130026

Mods: perhaps a merge is in order?