View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2005, 08:33 (Ref:1239759)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Then over at http://www.v8supercar.com.au/

TKR introduce Frank to Paul
Release Date: 02/03/2005
Team Kiwi Racing have just taken delivery of their newest team member Frank. Having burst into life for the first time late Saturday night, less than one week old Frank is looking forward to meeting his fellow new team member Paul Radisich this weekend.

The pair will use the Grand Prix event as a test session and to get to know each other a little better.

The Grand Prix will be the first time Paul Radisich has ever driven Frank and the first time Radisich has driven a Holden in his twenty plus years of motorsport.

"Like any new pairing it will take us both a little time to get to know each other"

"By the end of the Grand Prix weekend I am wanting to have got some track time in the TKR Holden under my belt and be ready for a strong opening round of the V8 Supercar Championship at the Adelaide Clipsal 500 on the 17th to 20th March 2005". Said Radisich.

Another new member to join TKR this season is Holden Australia who have agreed to assist with the new TKR/PMM engine development program which will see TKR sport the Holden logo on the front window banner of the TKR car for the 2005 season. Holden New Zealand on the other hand do not support Team Kiwi Racing.

Jennian Homes have also extended their support of Team Kiwi Racing and will retain the front bonnet position of the TKR machine for the 2005 season joining TKR's other long time sponsors, a majority who have been with the team from the outset.

Holden Australia sponsoring TKR....

Last edited by GTRMagic; 2 Mar 2005 at 08:34.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods