View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2024, 01:57 (Ref:4205391)   #798
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Today I drove the brand new Maverick 50 mi to the person who will be driven by, and got to come back in a 202,000 mile Tacoma. While impressive that this truck has made it that long, I don't love these old tacomas, they are very uncomfortable for me. I'm sure if you are smaller they are fine. But at my height the low seat position does not work. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but it also seems like the steering wheel can't get out of my way. I have driven other vehicles in this class and I don't have the problem, but these old tacomas all do it.
It's such a bad seating position there are probably 15 off road companies who sell seat lifters to go between the front bolts and the floor. Amazing how that simple lift at the front changes so much