View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2012, 21:59 (Ref:3042478)   #1778
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1fcf View Post
My one gripe, is that the Sky F1 website extras (timing screens, live streaming, extra cameras etc) seems to block me out as a non Sky Sports User, but otherwise, no problems.
That's bad if true. I don't have Sky Sports because I'm not interested in having the other sports channels, but want the in-depth F1 stuff. An own goal by Sky there? (to use terminology from a sport I don't watch). Or an opportunity to make more money?