View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2015, 15:59 (Ref:3557019)   #1420
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm starting to get a bit tired of the ACO bashing for the new LMP2 rules.
When thinking back, the last time ACO made a poor choice in regulations was with the 3.5L rules (which were FIA's idea). Granted killing the GT1's, removed some interested cars, but was natural.

ACO haven't done this because they want to toss up the cards in the air and see where they land. They do it because they feel it is necessary, and have done it in close partnership with the manufactures and teams.

What I feel is missing is some proper argumentation to why they change the regulations, instead of promises for the future.