View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2023, 22:24 (Ref:4186701)   #15
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Harz View Post
This is quite normal in European motorsport. In the DTM and similar racing series, it is stipulated in the regulations that the order in the pit lane rotates.
The GT World Challenge Europe Endurance Cup also manages this without any problems with 60 cars.

I think that the Supercars teams are far too much in line and whine too much, although there are clearly important things that could be criticised.
Yeah, you could be right on your second point - nature of competitive people to some extent (as we see in F1).

I take your point re the pit lane positions changing in euro motorsport and I expect that the teams here will adapt but it still seems to me that it's a change that increases risk to address a non-existent problem. Genuinely hope that nothing bad comes from it.