View Single Post
Old 19 Dec 2013, 08:09 (Ref:3345827)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
When they both finished, it was 9-5 to Maldonado (and well deserved, if you weren't paying attention), which is the most important stat for back of the grid teams. Points are a nearly useless measure for teammates racing for back of the grid teams and qualifying isn't races.

That said, I wouldn't put either Bottas or Maldonado anywhere near my top 10.
I pay enough attention and as we've said, stats are far from the whole story. Even 9-5, the 'seasoned' (ha, ha ) professional against the rookie - not really that much to write home about. I know you insist on defending the guy and I admire your determination, but I'm not about to change my mind. If he turns it on in a straight fight with Romain next season - then I'll be impressed - but I'm not holding my breath.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkh View Post
For me the biggest surprise was Kimi going back to Ferrari.
Probably so, but one would expect that to be substantially financially motivated. Personally I'd doubt that Raikkonen will be in F1 in 2015 - I think his 'interest' will wane again.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 19 Dec 2013 at 08:15.