View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2003, 16:07 (Ref:674421)   #1
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kangaroo TV

I'm just wondering if anyone here has tried this, and what they think?

I heard about last year, and thought it sounded neat. This year in Toronto I saw some of the tents advertising it, but didn't see anyone using one. Supposedly they were a huge hit though...didn't see any media with one though.

For those that don't know what I'm talking about...this is the company's description:

"The Kangaroo production unit will broadcast event-specific content to the onsite spectator, who will choose their favorite views of the race, have access to on-board or pit cameras, as well as real-time driver standings, replays and interviews. In addition to unique live audiovisuals, Kangaroo will provide access to rich interactive content including the event program in electronic format, wide-ranging information on drivers, teams, rules and regulations, event results, and landmarks, as well as points of interest of the host city, a site map, a list of exhibitors, access routes and event scheduling."

does it do all that the company says? how much did it cost you? any problems? is it worth it? just wondering...
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes