View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 2020, 16:01 (Ref:3988756)   #687
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
congrats...both on getting it back and on getting it home safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
traded in my 2014 Jetta the other day for the Golf Alltrack.

its the wagon life for me!
getting close to 1 year and honestly still could not be happier with the wagon life!

handled the move from the office to the office at home then back to the office, couple of covid stockpiling grocery trips, trips to the cottage. once the drive in theaters start opening up plan to lay the seats down, make a bed and watch a movie through the back window just like back in the day!

for camping...am looking for one of those tents that attach to the back of the boot though...anyone have any experience/knowledge with them?

Last edited by chillibowl; 16 Jul 2020 at 16:06.