View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2012, 23:45 (Ref:3040660)   #1680
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just looked at the BBC schedule for Sunday and it says that from 2-4pm there will be Formula 1 'highlights'. I do feel bad for people watching it on that and like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
I am prepared to pay for Sky but am unable to do so due to a lack of disposable income.
I'm not being funny and I know it's not my place to delve into your financial situation which is private and personal, but can you not afford £30 a month? I know I have all sorts of things having to leave my account I don't enjoy which add up to far more (council tax, etc) and I wonder whether you'd notice the £30 as much as you suggest. As I say, I didn't like the enforced move to paying for F1, but I've cast aside principles for personal practicality; I'd rather see it properly than not see it.