View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2005, 19:52 (Ref:1197544)   #24
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
Is that really true, you think Adam? The time element? I'm not so convicnced personally. I think if some of the constraints and "expectations" were stripped away, the likes of Michael and others would love to race other machinery more than now and again......
A bit of both really. I think not competing on the same weekend is entirely down to keeping job no.1 their priority. The second constraint is contractually and the third they want to just have some time off. Fourth is that they are all chicken.