View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2011, 07:46 (Ref:2815109)   #266
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Not sure Vodafone or T8 would appreciate him being at Le Mans whilst they were readying themselves for Darwin the weekend after. (LM24 is June 11/12 this year, with Darwin V8's the following weekend.) It is all cutting it a bit fine should he get any injury. With the official test weekend for Le Mans usually in April or May, plus of course any additional testing that Audi might require him to take part in it should be noted April and May are the busiest V8 months for races with Hamilton, Ipswich and Winton in that period.

Not to mention that Audi have an already strong driver line up that will have raced the car and done extensive testing in the run up to LM. Plus Whincup will only get jealous.
Hmm.. I see no downsides at all

AA reckons its a done deal.. making it sound like the B12 is an audition..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods