View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2008, 07:15 (Ref:2169255)   #10
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I realised this morning when I hopped into my SUV for the short trip to the shop why I always missed a wiper on the Carlton and Omega, all the windows were misted up on the outside so I just stuck the front and rear wipers on, wound the electric windows up and down and we were on our way. Now I know I could have got out the car, got a leather cloth out and gone round it cleaning the windows on the outside before I set off but in this time orientated and labour saving device world of ours that three or four minutes to clean the windows is time wasted so is it too much to expect the manufactures to include this simple facility on saloon cars as well as the hatches etc I mean they stick enough other stupid useless gadgets on the things so why not something useful.

Good point about the Mondeo as the saloon is not that much different in shape than the hatch.