View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2012, 01:13 (Ref:3088774)   #2259
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
Have to agree, that was totally pointless and a waste of airspace, that said, the BBC did a bit with Michael and horses last year, equally pointless and a waste of airspace. They all do it. (Don't get me started on the tripe that ITV used to do either)
It's one thing for a free channel to tend to a mainstream audience, it's another thing paying for a dedicated channel for the dedicated fan and getting back gooey lifestyle fluff for some of your money. For all their boasts of new thinking when it comes to Skypads...etc they failed to have the imagination to break routine industry practice. I don't want to overstate Sky's faults. It isn't a bad service for a small fee but there's no sense in paying for the price it is now unless you're a live addict because there's not a lot new there and frankly there is much that is unsatisfactory in relation to the competition.