View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2012, 13:59 (Ref:3132501)   #2472
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Monza is a SKY only live weekend which means we're forced to listen to Croft and Davidson prattle on infuriatingly during free practice. For example:

During FP2 the camera pans into the Force India garage where Conor Daly smiles at the camera before panning back out again.

"That blokes happy" comments Croft. Wonder what he's doing there in a Lotus shirt....." Davidson gurgles inanely......

10 mins later "Oh I'ved just remembered that bloke's face. It was Conor Daly. Still don't know what he was doing in the Force India garage...." Davidson gurgles and adds that at least he's in a garage at a grand prix lucky chap or something similarly inane.

I find it infuriating that we have to PAY to watch this sort of amateur hour rubbish. They are being paid to know that Conor has done two straight line tests for Force India.

Thank God the BBC will be back for the next one. Listening to these two is damaging my health.