View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2005, 14:00 (Ref:1469312)   #74
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondownunder
Interesting tidbit from italiaracing.net (as always!) - Rocha and Parente will drive for GP Racing in the Bologna Motorshow F3000 Italia event. Apparently Piquet had been lined up to drive, but the date changed to clash with the Race of Champions in France, so Rocha was signed up instead.
Certainly is interesting, we know Parente is headed towards GP2 but Rocha seems quite good and i would have thought he's like to continue the relations he had with Draco in Euro 3000 into WSR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels
is maldonado still a rdd member? He's testing everywhere, so I believe he is not supported by Renault anymore.
That's something i've been asking for quite a while now but noone seems to know anything yet?

However his high level of testing could be that Flavio is continuing to back him thus he has some money to spend on all this testing to find the right team to win it next year,

or, like we assume, he has been dropped and is trying hard to get more sponsorship for a drive?