View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2011, 21:51 (Ref:2818536)   #10
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
January 2, and since January is usually sales time, I'm giving you a 4 for the price of one. Yep one of my multi-layout circuits.

First up is the overall layout in line drawing format. All circuits are run in an Anti-Clockwise direction as can be judged by the gravel traps.
The North and South Circuits
The Short "oval" that isn't quite an oval together with a variation on South Circuit
The International Circuit with option.
The GP Circuit again with option.

The reason I haven't yet produced the full colour version, is that the main (South) pit entry is once of the most complex I've done for a while and have some layering issues I need to get sorted out. They could take forever so I've decided to post as is now.

I've added a close up of the pit entry.

Ass usual Comments, Criticisms and possible edits are welcomed.
Attached Thumbnails
January 2nd Layout.jpg   January 2nd North South.jpg   January 2nd Short Oval.jpg  

January 2nd Inter Circuit.jpg   January 2nd GP.jpg   January 2nd pit entry.jpg