View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2012, 11:17 (Ref:3101251)   #2355
mikestow
Rookie

mikestow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have now suffered watching the Non BBC Races long enough with the dreadful Lazenby ,but faintly amused by the shuffling and lip biting Brundle,when the ill informed Lazenby tries his hand at interviewing.The arrival of Races fully covered by the BBC now ,means I will watch the Free Practice sessions on Sky to convince myself the Sky HD was worth it,then watch the Race with Edwards,Coulthard,and EJ together with Jake.Always good value,and I now like even better EJ in there,with all his witicisms.The Expertise in Gary Anderson,when you can hear him,puts the cherry on the top.Compare the two Productions,and it just does not work for the Sky Team,although I do watch Georgie!!!!!!!!!
Digressing,but concerning the Sky HD Box,how may out there hate the non user friendly way of pressing buttons time and time again to change channels or trawl through the other rubbish Sky pushes out to find the odd program that may be enjoyable.The old Sky system and guide with one button press and quicker operation we found much better than this one.It harps back to the real old Sky days in the early 90s