Thread: Panoz DP09?
View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2012, 12:24 (Ref:3094802)   #10
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedblood View Post
Standing on Pilgrims drop or the exit of dingle dell at Brands Hatch with these screaming* past is an experience I will never forget and don't think I will ever get to see again. My camcorder recordings will give me great memories though. Like the lola aston martin, I was glad to see it while I could.

* Screaming being a codeword for nearly making my head explode.
yeah, they were outrageous weren't they i think they blew my phone apart when i tried to record them ended up seeing them at quite a few circuits in 2009, and zolder was as epic as brands. sheer muppetry to have cars that big on a circuit that narrow around the foresty bit but wow.

aesthetics wise the cars were beautifully proportioned, which for me is the biggest thing wrong with the gp2 and f1 cars now. fr3.5 - as marcus shows in that photo earlier in the thread - have at least retained a degree of proportions and every part of the car seems to match, even the silly front wing. f1 cars are design by committee, and gp2 are imitations of design by committee so no wonder it's gone wrong