View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2009, 16:53 (Ref:2369452)   #8
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Steve Wilkinson, thanks for the information. It was difficult to tell, but when I think you might be right about the picture 2283. It seemed significant when we were there.

Bodysnatcher, those pictures are good and shows them going down the hill! I presume the stage took in more of the road than the hill climb. Share the photos if you like I have an old postcard that shows teh final hairpin and the rest. It isn't of any action just of the view. My scanner is broken, but I'll get it scanned at work tomorrow.

MGDavid. I agree a good cause. I read that the guy who owns the land is a fan too. I'd certainly like to have a go, assuming they repave it; there is no way may MG would get up there at any speed at the moment.