View Single Post
Old 16 Dec 2011, 22:18 (Ref:3001018)   #162
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
fwiw northern china is 33 days from the uk, and shanghai was about 28 so i guess between 24-28 for malaysia is fair. then knock a week off that for bahrain, if that goes ahead. if they're going on scheduled boats they could lose a week through the timetables not quite being right.

that's the sort of amazing, fantastic schedule you could do if it was run as a junior f1 series, and funding is extracted from the f1 teams, but it isn't. you can't run before you can walk and as such they need to get that sort of financial structure in place to make sure drivers can afford to pitch themselves to f1 teams.

i feel like there should be a standard *reasonable* budget in gp2, and anything else has to be found by the teams. totally unworkable, i realise, but it would maybe even it out a bit.