View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2011, 19:32 (Ref:2995689)   #1181
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
BTW everyone it is Steve Rider.
I like him, a good anchor. I have a lot of time for him from back in 1994 when he anchored the Imola programme. He is a consummate professional. A different style to Jake. And he does know the sport, as Paradise says.

Simon Lazenby. I am a fan of him from Rugby on sky, he is more Jake style. I would like this. His quiff is something to follow and I reckon he'll get them all in the bar afterwards. A bit like a tin tin that has the odd drink! He has fun with the others on rugby club.

Blundell. Top bloke, but his talents don't lie in presenting. You have to be able to string a sentence together and what he done did isn't that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
Saw this earlier today. Lots of pro BBC banter, love it lol.
Everyone holds it in great affection and rightly so. Not only has it covered the sport in a fantastic manner over the last two years after the wilderness ITV years, but it originally built the sport up through the '80s and '90s in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners88 View Post
I quite agree and would love to see him alongside DC. Davidson is abit sharper than Brundle when covering on radio 5 live and I think he would make a great lead commentator. Not sure how rich Davidson is and if the money would attract him, then again the BBC are poor and I doubt they'll be offering multi million pound salaries but stranger things have happened.
Multi-million pound salary for Davidson? To speak? If they give him that at least he'll be able to afford sky.

I like Ant, but he doesn't have it for me to be the lead commentator.