View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2024, 22:08 (Ref:4199631)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mine runs perfectly offline. No issues at all now my wheel is sorted out - even if it's a bizarre solution. I've turned FFB off and I now have perfectly acceptable FFB.... Weird. My Logi GHub seems to override the game settings.... Online though, that's simply carnage and until they get the servers sorted out properly and improve the online glitches, it's probably not even worth the effort. Sadly the developers probably can't improve the quickly deteriorating driver behaviour.