View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2012, 23:25 (Ref:3015951)   #1532
cmk
Veteran

Canada
Linköping, Sweden
cmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcmk should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
I'm sure Nick can be convinced to field a 2nd car or step out of the seat if some Hondabucks arrive on his lap. I'm sure JRM will be fine, but Strakka was giving Highcroft a bit of a butt kicking when they were using the same cars at the 2010 Le Mans 24 even before Highcroft's car started to have problems. There seems to be some talent behind that organization.
Depends on why he's running the operation, and how he sees it going forward for business rather than just pleasure (or at least enough business to justify a little of the latter). He could definitely take the Dayton model if Honda shows up with a similar offer, but you can hardly blame him for wanting his fun.

I remain to be convinced that we will see the 2 all-fairly-pro lineups proposed for Oak. Do we really see Nicolet stepping down to a P2, especially if it is run for contract customers? Heck, I think 2 P1s period is still an uncertainty with Oak, though should Kraihaimer come with an appropriate budget I could see the chances improving!