View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 2023, 08:12 (Ref:4187625)   #37
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Lol, yes it was. Maybe not in an official press release though. Lol!
I'm not referring to any press release - but the actual footage of the incident itself. From both onboard and external footage, you can see that the back end of the car becomes unstable before the bump in the circuit. You can even see a very slight puff of smoke from the rear tyres, before any bottoming out has occurred, as they lose traction.

The only reference that has been made to the car bottoming out and causing the incident has been your claim - that is unsubstantiated other than by adding 'lol' to the post.