View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2012, 20:01 (Ref:3048271)   #2012
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't at this point see the point of the way they are using Georgie and Ant. They are just there to play with a few buttons and that's about it.

Need to utilize Anthony better who was a good color commentator for fivelive. Overall the coverage is OK at best.

Sky are doing what they did with football (pre Gary Neville) i.e. not put too much thought into having intelligent dialogue about the action and rather focus on graphics, montages, cliches and technology.

They need to learn from their cricket coverage team who overall do a much much better job of covering the sport.

A lot of time yet for improvement to be made but at this point I miss the BBC coverage.

Did Jake, DC and Lee not get offered to move from the BBC? I watched the highlights of the Australian race and they still seemed to be doing an excellent job and really were at the heart of what made the BBC coverage good.