View Single Post
Old 21 Jul 2011, 03:51 (Ref:2929253)   #325
brown dog
Racer

brown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbrown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserGT View Post
What did you know Conrad that you weren't telling us?

The shareholders of the existing NZV8 class believe the IP of the NZST car is theirs and have filed legal documents to get what they believe was taken from them.

Watch this space...
Wow! I certainly didn't have any knowledge that was about to happen, these were just obvious questions that were raised firstly by the "Car Of Tomorrow" posts originally posted by Mark Petch CEO VEEGA, his subsequent departure from VEEGA, and then the sudden emergence of the "new V8ST" which for all intents appeared to be the same chassis that VEEGA had been paying Paul Ceprnich/PACE to develop. Its one thing to take the ball and go home if you don't like the way the game is playing out, but to steal the bat,wickets and team uniforms on your way out of the grounds is quite something else!

I have no involvement in either of the series, other than as a motorsport enthusaiast with an occasional bit of spectating, but I can only imagine the NZV8/VEEGA fraternity must be spitting nails about this scenario.