View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2008, 00:46 (Ref:2219240)   #37
Bulldog
Rookie

Australia
Gold Coast
Bulldog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that the 12 hour for Production cars should be just that.... a 12 hour for production cars.

Not custom spec rally cars, not custom built race cars that are loosely based on production cars, real production cars. Like the cars you can buy and road register from the showroom floor in Australia, with there few minor mods to turn them into production race cars that are eligible within the rules.

Those Mini's are a purpose built racecar, and should not even be considered. Whilst I am at it, niether should the RS EVO's or Spec C STi's. None of these mentioned cars are able to be road registered, and therefore should be ineligible in a production car event.

I also believe that even the salary cap of the cars should be $100k.

This 12 hour, and the production car championship should be all about the cars we regularly see the every day mum and dad drive to work or drop the kids off at school in.

I personally really like the event and wish that it continues to grow each and every year. I certainly will be at the Mount in February to enjoy the day's activities!