View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2011, 16:08 (Ref:2904792)   #803
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobHWS View Post
No chance of getting a better deal from Bernie now. That ship has sailed.
do we know that? this is not BE's first rodeo so he knows in life you always have to renegotiate and once you are there you can make more than what you gave up at the bargaining table. hence some places get better deals.

he has renegotiated with Montreal and Silverstone with his tail between his legs, he has with Spa and the German races, understandably Monaco gets a free ride, he wont pay his own fees for Paul Ricard so will ultimately make a deal with the French, never hear complaints from Italy about it so they must have a great deal already, circumstances in Japan justify financial help there, and at some point he will have to expect less money from the Australians if for no other reason than maintaining sanity at ten-tenths. one could say BE loves to renegotiate.