View Single Post
Old 18 Dec 2013, 16:03 (Ref:3345518)   #49
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
Opinions are opinions, but I can't comprehend two things:
1. Romain was impressive late, but Raikkonen clearly out performed Grosjean on the season as a whole and all stats point to that. Having Romain ahead makes no sense.
2. Likewise Bottas was outperformed by his teammate, so having him in the top ten (and not his teammate) also makes no sense.
It isn't just a case of points though. It's the way it's done. Raikkonen won me over early in the season but lost me again when he and Lotus fell out of love with each other and Romain clearly got the upper hand. Grosjean's was a great comeback after being rubbished left right and centre. My opinions on Maldonado are already well known so I won't bother repeating them here......